4th International Conference of ASECU
Kategorija obavijesti: Pozivi za dostavu radova
22-24 May, 2008
organized by Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest
Deadline for receipt of abstracts: January 20th, 2008
Deadline for receipt of papers: April 20th, 2008
Development: Cooperation and Competitiveness
The conference is aimed to encourage development, cooperation and mutual assistance among the countries, industries and companies of South and East Europe and Black Sea Region.
The conference will include contributed paper sessions, invited and plenary presentations, round tables and panels. Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings after their presentation at the Conference.
The Editorial Board of South Eastern Europe Journal of Economics (SEEJE), the official journal of ASECU, after having the agreement of the authors, plans to publish selected conference papers following a standard refereeing process.
The official language of the Conference will be English.
* Institutional Challenges in Promoting Competition Regional economic growth and development
* Post-Accession to the European Union: costs and benefits New technologies for competition and development
* EU and the Processes of Globalization Applied quantitative methods for development
* The Role of Competition Policy for Development Emigration/Immigration and Labor Market in Europe
* The Development of South and East Europe as well as the Black Region Countries
* Corruption, Investment and Development in of South and East Europe as well as the Black Region Countries
* Competition, innovation and growth Competitively of SME in the South-East Europe
* Competitiveness of businesses and environment in a globalizingeconomy Quality as a factor of competitiveness
* Competitiveness based on quality and innovation versus competitiveness based on dumping factors.
* Cooperation and competitiveness:complements or substitutes?
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION (All submissions are refereed):
- Submissions must not have been published, submitted or presented at other conferences.
- The full paper should be a maximum of fifteen single-spaced pages including references and exhibits. Requirements for the paper formatting and abstract: Letter – A4; Font – Times New Roman, size 12 pt; Paragraph – Line spacing single; Page Setup – Margins: Left – 4; Right – 4.5; Top - 6; Bottom – 3.5.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of one single-spaced page and up to four key words that describe your paper.
- The name(s) of the presenting author(s) and other co-author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address (es), telephone/fax numbers and e-mail address (es), title of the paper should be filled in the Application Form which is put on the last page.
- Special scheduling requests (dates or times) must be made at time of paper submission.
- Electronic submissions are expected (Microsoft Word format).Electronic submissions are to be directed to the Conference Secretariat e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject please write: ASECU conf. (name of the leading author)
January 20th , 2008 Deadline for receipt of abstracts and application forms.
February 20th , 2008 Notification of acceptance.
April 20th , 2008 Deadline for submission of full papers.
CONFERENCE FEE AND HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
The conference fee is 100 Euros for non- ASECU members and 70 Euros for ASECU members.
Each participant should cover travel costs to Bucharest.
Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest, as organizer, is in the position to facilitate booking for hotel accommodation for the following hotels:
• Duke Hotel
• Moxa Hotel
• Golden Tulip Hotel
Details about hotel reservation as well as the exact time of arrival and departure of each participant and the way of traveling have to be sent to the Secretariat of the conference (e-mail: email@example.com).