Washington University in St. Louis
Kategorija obavijesti: Ljetne škole i radionice
We are excited to inform you that our International Summer Study program application deadline has been extended to May 15, 2018.
Our summer program combines a rigorous educational experience with the chance to connect with American students at a top 20 university in the heart of the United States. Students accepted to the program enroll in two credit-bearing courses of their choice and may elect to enroll in a third, one-credit course at no extra cost!
To complement their academic experience, student explore our beautiful city through these program-sponsored activities:
- Landmark Association Downtown Walking Tour
- Gateway Arch "Journey to the Top"
- Mississippi River sightseeing cruise
- St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Game
- Live Broadway performance at The Muny
- Visit to the amusement warehouse City Museum
Students are also matched with an American “buddy” in order to facilitate their immersion in St. Louis life. They have the chance to experience St. Louis like a local resident by accompanying their buddy to attractions like the St. Louis Zoo, the Missouri Botanical Garden, Grant’s Farm and other special summer events around town.
The program also includes:
- Housing in a secure air-conditioned residence hall located on campus
- $500 meal plan (for use on and off campus)
- Private sessions with university deans, directors, and admissions counselors
- Opening and closing banquets
- Transportation pass for the MetroLink light rail and bus system
- Health insurance coverage
Students interested in applying may do so via our online application form.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity for your students to join us at WashU this summer! For more program details, eligibility requirements, and details about St. Louis, please feel free to visit our website summerschool.wustl.edu/
Should you have any questions, please send a message to email@example.com.